June 30, 2015

5 Minutes or Less: Coffee Cake in a Cup

So I tried out the "Top 25 Microwaveable Dessert Recipes" and though I didn't try each and every one of them, I randomly chose (well, ok, looked at the pictures and said, "Which one looks most appealing to me?") and picked the Coffee Cake recipe! So, here's "5 Min or Less: Coffee Cake in a Mug". Enjoy!

So, basically, what I did here, was follow the recipe. I used a custard cup instead of a ramekin, I used a small red mug (about...errr...7 oz?) instead of a large mug, because I really wanted to have the top like overflowing. It lived up to my expectations, that's for sure! Anyway, so just click on the link below and you should have it. Mmm, I give it all to them. It was good. It wasn't as moist as I would like it to be, but then...coffee cake never is. :) Enjoy, though! It's pretty quick.

5 Min or Less: Coffee Cake in a Mug (and in a microwave)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind