February 19, 2016

5 Min or Less - The "Real Deal" Microwave Mug Cake

A while ago my sister made a delicious mug cake.

She's also made this pretty kitty, which I find better than the one I'm posting now, so check it out and see how you like it. Tomorrow I'll give you the REAL "Real Deal" Mug Cake. (that's totally 100% my own name for it, that's not what it's called... but you call it what you like, I don't mind -- especially because it's not really my mug cake haha)

But for now, here's the "Real Deal" mug cake, mug cake recipe no. #3. No. #4 coming tomorrow (the revised edition)!

Serves: 1
Time: 1 min, max

Ingredients
  • 1 T dark brown sugar
  • 1 T flour
  • 1 T cocoa powder
  • ​1 T oil
  • ​1 T water
  • 1 pinch salt
Directions
The directions are simple and straightforward. Follow them (or don't follow them) and you can't go wrong. Like, who could go wrong with a mug cake?

Ha. Ha.
  1.  Mix ingredients together in order of listing in a  7 oz. mug
  2. Microwave for 30 seconds
Scriptina Regular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind