March 7, 2015

White Mint Hot Chocolate

The "white mint" part is for the white mint stuff I put in it, and the "hot chocolate" stuff because I'm using chocolate milk mix to make it taste more cocoa-like and some people call cocoa "hot chocolate" so it's almost a play-on-words, emiright?

Aha, right, kay.

Obviously it's at it's best in front of the fire on a snowy day with a good book, but it sounds so cliched, I'll just give you the recipe and let the sleeping dog lie.

Serves: 1
Time: 3 min, max

Ingredients
  • 2 spoonfuls TJ's inst. coffee (I know, I use it with all my coffee recipes...if you don't have TJ's, you can use Folger's. That's what I used before I tried TJ's and realized I liked it better)
  • 1-2 Tbs. mint [white] chocolate  
  • 1 spoonful Nesquik choc. milk
  • 1 spoonful sugar
Directions
  1. Put in the inst. coffee, Nesquik, and sugar
  2. Put in hot, boiling water
  3. Stir and 
Scriptina Regular


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind