March 7, 2015

One

 This recipe is a coffee recipe. It's the 7th coffee recipe I've posted. And I'm not even close to halfway through my coffee recipes. Trust me. It's called "one" because everything is one. Or you could call it "one coffee" because it's one coffee and everything is one and it's for one person. You just can't make it for two people. Drinking it by the fire on a snowy day is a way to make the coffee spectacular. Here's how to make it.

Ingredients
  • 1 spoonful TJ's inst. coffee
  • 1 spoonful Nesquik choc. milk
  • 1 spoonful brown sugar
  • 1 Tbs. mint white choc. (recipe coming--hopefully--soon...it's my mom's recipe, so I need to ask her for it before I can get it!)
Directions
  1. Put in the inst. coffee, the choc. milk (without any milk, of course), and the brown sugar (or you can put the brown sugar in after you've poured the water). Then pour hot, boiling water over the mix. Then, put in the mint white chocolate, stir, and
Scriptina Regular

P.S. You can also make a mix and bag it. For four servings, put in four of all the dry ingredients and put it in a baggie (I use Ziploc). Store it in your pantry/cabinet or counter. Just don't put it in the fridge, because that's useless. ;) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind