January 15, 2016

2016 YRT

Happy New Year!

I know, I'm really really late.

Everything is happening, all of a sudden.

So, I'll hopefully be doing some YRT stuff, but I'm not sure if I'll be totally on the ball this year... though, seeing how off the ball I was last year, you can probably see where I'm headed this year.

Anyway, first recipe I'll be trying is the Coffee Recipe #4, post on January 1st, 2015.

I've made some changes to the way I'm going to be doing the YRT. Instead of doing the stars thing (who needs those?), I'll just have a little intro about how much I like, how much you might like it, whether it's good or not, how fast it is, etc. etc. ... basically anything that pops into my head.

This oughtta be fun.

Aaaaalso, I'll be finding pictures on the internet to paste onto my recipes. I know, they're not my own. You'll find that I put the source (where the picture came from) as the caption, underneath the picture, so I'm not saying it's my picture! And I *do* ask permission when they want me to. Unless I can't find out how to comment (some of them are really confusing!) and then I just get a new picture. So don't worry.

And hey, this is one of those back-of-the-woods blogs that nobody knows about and nobody reads (about) (so they'll never know that I took their picture) except the blog author who thinks it's the best.

Which, I have to say, I do.

Just kidding, it's not the best.

But I have a soft spot for it, anyway.

Which is why I've posted on it so often this year *oops*.

And just so you know, I'll try to come up with more creative names for each of my coffee recipes. Yes, all 15+ of them. I only have 15 up at the moment, but I have tons and tons more, it's just that I haven't gotten around to them all and a lot of them are very boring. For example: "make inst. coffee. Put in white sugar. Put in cream. Put in cocoa. Stir. Enjoy."

Yum, yum.

Also I would love if you comment with some suggestions on the names of the coffee because I need them!

My originality is going to be below zero by the time I'm done with the 2016 YRT, no kidding.

(that's why most of the coffees are named "coffee recipe #3, 7, 10, 15, etc.)

Looking forward to it (not George Washington so I can say anything)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind